• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Vhost problem after update to 9.5.2

R

Ronald Boot

Last night i unstalled Plesk from 9.5.1 to 9.5.2 and since then the atmail webmailclient automaticly appears when visiting a vhost. Restarted all services but nothing will help, i can't find anything on the net about this neither.

Anyone got a solution? Thanks a lot in advance.

Try to remove it and add back with something like
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/webmailmng --remove --name=atmail

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/webmailmng --install --name=atmail
--help option for details

Thanks IgorG, we will try this option. Am i right that you think that atmail update gives this problem?

Could running this help perhaps:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/websrvmng -av
?

It is difficult to say what was wrong there after upgrade without detailed investigation.
Yes you can try to run websrvmng -v -a too.

Thanks you very much for the help. The combination of
# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/websrvmng -v -a
and what you advised with "/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/webmailmng" did the trick and all vhosts working 100%.

Strange though that Plesk has updated to 9.5.2 completely but it still shows 9.5.1 in the admin panel. I guess i have to look for that issue further in this forum.

Regarding Plesk version check output of following commands:
cat /usr/local/psa/version
rpm -q psa

And in psa database:

select * from misc where param='version';

Done but no result:

# rpm -q psa
psa-9.5.1-cos5.build95100414.15
psa-9.5.2-cos5.build95100504.10

mysql> select * from misc where param='version';
+---------+------+
| param | val |
+---------+------+
| version | 0951 |
+---------+------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

When i check the availalable updates in Plesk it shows that all updates are finished well for 9.5.2 ...

Bad news... You have not correctly completed upgrade. It can lead to unpredictable consequences. I suggest you contact support team because fixing uncompleted upgrade is not trivial task.

Yes indeed, i had a feeling about it already. I will contact the support team. Thanks for your help.

Back