• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved /xovi.sqlite3 large file

Franco

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I discovered I have a 1.5GB xovi.sqlite file on my VPS. Why is that and do I need it?

Running Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update #28 on CentOs 7.5. Running only WordPress websites.
Thank you in advance for your kind explanations.

Best regards

Franco

Hi Franco,

this is the internal database of the SEO Toolkit. Are you using the extension actively? If not, then you can uninstall it and the database file will be removed as well.

If you are using the SEO Toolkit, then you cannot do much in terms of reducing the database manually. How many domains do you have on this server? Are they high-traffic websites? My assumption is that you have a huge dataset for the Log File Analyzer (many visits from search engine bots) on these domains.

I absolutely see the problem here and we will discuss the possibility to clean up the database from the extension interface internally.

Cheers
Viktor

Hi Viktor,
understood, thanks; that's why it takes long to load the list (especially the log file analyzer sections). For the moment I am just trying the free version; I have about 25-30 active domains, but most of them are for PMEs and have low traffic.
This is what they typically say:

329634 URLs
Errors 139
Redirects 142
Directories 51
User-Agents 29

Cheers
Franco

Back