• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

30 Domain Liscense

C

ChromeShark

I've been leasing Plesk with 10-domain license for a while now and filled them up some time ago. It's gotten to the point where I could easily use another 10+ domain slots.

But why does the licensing option jump from 10 to 100? I don't need 100, and cant afford to be paying 4 times as much for a limit far greater than what I need!

It looks like Parallels used to offer a 30-domain license which would be perfect, why was this taken away? Any chance of getting this option back (maybe if I emailed Parallels very nicely?).

ChromeShark,

As I know it is Parallels policy of sales. I can suggest you try to find resellers with these options necessary for you.

Is it possible to pay for two 10-domain licenses and allow for 20 domains on the same VPS?

This seems like something that would benefit both Plesk users in my situation and Parallels in the long run.

Is it possible to pay for two 10-domain licenses and allow for 20 domains on the same VPS?

This seems like something that would benefit both Plesk users in my situation and Parallels in the long run.

If you will pay for two10 domain licenses you will receive two licenses each for 10 domain but not one license for 20 domain. What you will do with two licenses on your VPS?

The answer is NO. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

Back