• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

404 error on webresources.axd and Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd

H

Hawkmoth

Hi Guys and Gals

I'm in desperate need of some help.

Heres the setup:-
Windows 2003 R" Datacenter x64 Edition service Pack 2
IIS6.0
Plesk 9.2

We have a website that has been working fine with another host.
Recently, we decided to bring all our websites under one roof and have been migrating our sites to a new host with the above setup.

We have a asp.net 2005 web application that uses the Crystal Report server.
We get several 404 errors on websources.axd on menu controls and Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd.

I reconized that this could be a mapping issue and have added the folowing to the project web.config file

<add path="Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd" verb="*" type="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler, Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" validate="false" />
<add path="WebResource.axd" verb="GET,HEAD,POST,DEBUG" type="System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader" validate="true"/>

Also checked the mappings in the IIS:-
.axd is mapped to C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_isapi.dll
and the 'Verify that file exists' option is unticked.

Is there something else I should be doing?

Back