• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

4PSA software and API “Issue"

Pagemakers

Silver Pleskian
I use 4PSA software on our servers for backup, spam and anti-virus but they dont have working versions for Plesk 10.

They wrote to me today saying this was because "due to an issue in Plesk AP. Until this is solved by Parallels we cannot provide compatible versions. This is the reason why I cannot provide any firm dates for release.

What is this issue and when will Parallels fix it?

Sorry, but I can't understand what should be fixed in Plesk API from Parallels side. Could you please be more specific?

I asked them when they were going to support Plesk 10. They replied with…

Hello,

They are still not available due to an issue in Plesk API. Until this is solved by Parallels we cannot provide compatible versions. This is the reason why I cannot provide any firm dates for release.

Best regards,
Elena Carstoiu
www.4PSA.com

This is not realy more specific... which API Function they mean? i use a few script using the API they all work fine with plesk10 no problems....

This is their response…

I've told you everything that can be said about this subject, there is
nothing more to comment further.

Best regards,
Elena Carstoiu
www.4PSA.com
Cloud Calling

A bit rude don’t you think?

Can you recommend some other Backup, spam, anti-virus software for Plesk? It’s time we moved away from 4PSA I think.

Why not to use what already is available in Plesk?

Back