• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

502 Bad Gateway * nginx (And other issues).

Davlyin_Lafitte

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have multiple issues after a fresh install on Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS.

Home>Tools & Settings>License Management>
I want to upload a license key file, uploading is working fine but when pressing OK, I get forwarded to a blank 502 Bad Gateway from nginx.

Also, after the installation, I received a mail in my var with the following message:
Code:
Error while processing /etc/awstats/awstats.conf
Error: SiteDomain parameter not defined in your config/domain file. You must edit it for using this version of AWStats.
Setup ('/etc/awstats/awstats.conf' file, web server or permissions) may be wrong.
Check config file, permissions and AWStats documentation (in 'docs' directory).

I haven't touch any settings before the installation except those two files:
/etc/hostname & /etc/hosts

I have looked on the web for solutions, but I couldn't really understand, some posts were left unanswered.

Could someone help me please ? I'm a cPanel user switching over.

Best regards,
Davlyin.

Back