• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved 504 Gateway Time-out

Remigio

Basic Pleskian
Argument much discussed, but I still can not find a solution.
Some of my scripts, which for example process feeds and re-create indexes for prestashop 1.7, take a long time to process: for example, this script dim00z/gshoppingflux takes about 15 minutes to process.
How can I prevent nginx from timing out after exactly 60 seconds, even launching the script via cron?
(in fact then I realize that however, after the timeout, the generation of the file continues)
Thank you

For Nginx + FastCGI (php-fpm), you should try to tweak nginx configuration in this way:

Try raising max_execution_time setting in php.ini file (CentOS path is /etc/php.ini):

Code:
max_execution_time = 900

or

In Plesk go to Domains > example.com > Apache & nginx Settings and add the following directives to the Additional nginx directives field:

Code:
proxy_connect_timeout  900;
proxy_send_timeout  900;
proxy_read_timeout  900;
fastcgi_send_timeout  900;
fastcgi_read_timeout 900;

If you have any further questions, let me know.

My price update script takes more than 20 minutes to complete: I have to increase the time both in php.ini and nginx.conf, or just one of these?

Back