• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

7.5.4 Errors

N

Nemas

For some reason since I upgraded to 7.5.4 I am getting the following errors.

When I select Virtual Directories I get:

virtualdir_edit.php:52 psaerror(string "VirtualDirsManager::getVirtualDirRoot() failed: WebServerManager::getVDirSubTree() failed: websrvmng failed: Run-Time error: Site somedomain.com doesn't exist")

When I click on web directories I get:

webdirs.php:35 psaerror(string "WebServerManager::getWebDirs() failed: websrvmng failed: Run-Time error: Site somedomain.com doesn't exist")

It seems to only effect the sites I added after the upgrade.

Anyone have any ideas?

This error message means what site not configured in IIS.

I just found out how to fix it.

It seems that when we use the API to create a site rather than the control panel we get this error.

If I go into the cp and select the domain and click setup, just hitting ok at the bottom of the page fixes this.

Not a great fix because we use an automated system to create accounts.

I am thinking that the 7.5.4 update did not update the .exe files used to create accounts via the command line.

Upgraded to 7.5.4 now Plesk Key is being reseted after using phpMyAdmin

We had problems with 7.5.4 update too.

The MailEnable stopped working and we found that directories of MailEnable in this update was changed to default inside Plesk installation.

We also noticed that when a user logs to phpMyAdmin the Plesk licence key is reseted and we need to upload it again.

Now we are building a new server but the key still reseting everytime we open phpMyAdmin.

Any help will be welcome.

Thanks,

Adriano Galle Dal Prá
Advant Tecnologia Ltda
http://www.advant.com.br

Re: Upgraded to 7.5.4 now Plesk Key is being reseted after using phpMyAdmin

How did you manage to solve the problem of the license key resetting?

Originally posted by adrianodalpra
We had problems with 7.5.4 update too.

The MailEnable stopped working and we found that directories of MailEnable in this update was changed to default inside Plesk installation.

We also noticed that when a user logs to phpMyAdmin the Plesk licence key is reseted and we need to upload it again.

Now we are building a new server but the key still reseting everytime we open phpMyAdmin.

Any help will be welcome.

Thanks,

Adriano Galle Dal Prá
Advant Tecnologia Ltda
http://www.advant.com.br

Re: Re: Re: Upgraded to 7.5.4 now Plesk Key is being reseted after using phpMyAdmin

I did apply the dll to the server but the key still shows as empty.

Do I need to reupload the key again to the server?

Originally posted by eara01
The answer is in the last post of page one of this thread:
http://forum.sw-soft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25825

Contact SW soft through that e-mail link and they send you the .dll file to fix the resetting license key problem.

After replacing the DLL you should restart the Plesk services and restore the license. Everything should then be fine - you can test by visiting phpMyAdmin within the database section of "server" within Plesk

Back