• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue (70007)The timeout specified has expired: AH01075: Error dispatching request to :, referer:

yassi

New Pleskian
Hi

In the error log I get the following:
(70007)The timeout specified has expired: AH01075: Error dispatching request to :, referer: http://domaine.com/auth/fen Erreur Apache
Already i see this link but nothing always i have this issue,how can i resolved that?
In my config i set application php servi by Apache

thanks in advance

Attachments

• 2018-01-08 16_33_43-.png
    2018-01-08 16_33_43-.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 46
thanks for your answer already tested that but always i have the same issue ,so i don't know why i have one time error apache and other time nginx
FYI I have plesk 12.5.30 linux ubutu 14.04.5 ,version php 5.5.9 ,exécute PHP:Application PHP servi by Apache.

Thanks in advance

The Nginx error is caused by an unresponsive Apache. Nginx forwards the incoming PHP request to Apache and waits on an answer. Apache does not respond to the request, for that reason Nginx is running into a timeout.

The reason for that Apache is not responding can be too low FPM configuration values as described in the above mentioned KB article, but it can also simply be script errors. If script execution is not finished and no error output (no HTML header) is returned, e.g. if error output is turned off and no page is generated, because script execution failed, the same timeout situation occurs. Normally, this is the main cause for the error.

thanks for your answer ,so how can i just use nginx only without apache so i can display my configuration here if you want.

Thanks in advance

- Disable Proxy Mode for Nginx in the Apache/Nginx configuration.
- Change PHP to PHP-FPM served by Nginx.

This is not the correct page to disable proxy mode. On the PHP page you can only change to "PHP-FPM by Nginx only". Additionally you need to turn of Proxy mode of the Nginx web server.

This is the page you are looking for:

plesk01.jpg

Then disable Proxy mode:
plesk02.jpg

However, I suppose you think that you can solve your issue by bypassing Apache. Actually, the issue will persist, because your script still will not work properly.

i don't have that in plesk version 12.5 Always i have this issue (70007)The timeout specified has expired: AH01075: Error dispatching request to :, referer:

same problem here. its happen only with one domain.

i restat httpd and site go up. but in a few hours go down again.

Back