• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

A couple of issues

Carloz

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I'm experiencing a couple of issues:

the first is about the awstats. For an hosted website, statistics are not right. This website usually do about 1000 visitors every day, but awstats every week reports (always) only 64 visits for one day. Usually bandwidth is coherent with visit numbers (about 1 megabyte for each visit, so 1 gigabyte = 1000 visitors), but in these last days it says for example 400 visitors, and 1 gigabyte bandwidth.

Is there e method to reset the awstats elaboration function? (without deleting the collected datas/the collected statistics until now).

Moreover, me and my customers are experiencing an issue with the horde webmail: if you delete a message using the horde webmail, and then you click on "remove deleted messages", horde webmail will not do it.

Messages remains scratched but they will not be definitely deleted.

Thank you in advance!

Hello...can I have an answer please?!

In addition to reported 2 issues, I'm experiencing problems in downloading backup: I create a new backup using the plesk backup manager original function. I try to download it using the green arrow for the download, when the download arrives near the end (for example, 8,2 gigabytes of 8,3), the download stops and firefox, or chrome or internet explorer says: "download failed".

I have to try a lot of times to be able to download it properly.

Can you please reply to me on these issues? I'm paying 180 euros per year for your panel............ a minimum of support would be appreciated...

Thanks......

Hi Carloz,

did you read "[IMPORTANT]: READ THIS FIRST TO FIND QUICK SOLUTION FOR THE EXISTING ISSUE/QUESTION" and did you notice, that the OFFICIAL Odin - Support is not done over the forum? The Odin - Forum is a "Self-Service-Support", as you could as well read by clicking on "Support" at http://www.odin.com/.
Please consider to open a Support - Ticket, if you desire instant, official support: http://www.odin.com/support/

If you experience, that a thread or post is not at all answered by forum - users, then it might be, that your issue/problem or question is not reproducable, or it misses error - logs, configuration - files, or something else, which might point to your issue/problem or question.

Hello UFHH01, no. I didn't know because when I asked for technical support, they sayd to me, to ask in this forum. Now I read your links.

Thanks,

Carlo

Back