• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved A suspended subcription can still receive emails, even when overuse is disabled

gregconway

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I have a server running the latest version of Plesk Obsidian.

I have a subscription that has exceeded the disk space limit.

The subscription has exceeded this limit and has been suspended automatically.

But the subscription can still receive emails!

This subscription has no website, so the client is happily using more and more disk space. Plesk does not stop them.

How can I prevent emails arriving for a suspended subscription?

Ideally I am looking for something that is automatic (other than having to disable the mail service or individual mailboxes) so that when a subscription is suspended for overuse it does actually prevent the subscription from being used!

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg.

According to Hosting Parameters
mail stops working only if Status of websites in suspended subscriptions = Disabled. If the status of websites is set to Suspended / Active, then the mail works.
This subscription has no website, so the client is happily using more and more disk space. Plesk does not stop them.
How can I prevent emails arriving for a suspended subscription?
Status of websites in suspended subscriptions=Disabled should help here.

Thanks Igor. I thought we had set this already, but it seems not for this particular service plan.
I'm sure that will be it.
Thanks for your help!

Back