• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

A WordPress installation was previously detected at this path, but it is not operatin

RostyslavM

New Pleskian
Hello

On server are many Wordpress installations after scan all these were added however about 90% have this tool-tip message "A WordPress installation was previously detected at this path, but it is not operating properly now."
How to correct and manage these installations

Br,
Rostyslav

I'm having the same issue.

Old Wordpress installation (running < 3.4 something) as part of a subscription migrated over from another server running 11.5. I manually updated the Wordpress version to 4.0 which is running fine, but still showing as attached even after a rescan.

Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 21.54.43.png

Also might be worth mentioning that my 'Plugins' tab in the Wordpress Toolkit is completely blank, but note the message above it that shows multiple plugins needing updates?!

Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 21.54.58.png

Same issue here. Plesk is also identifying previous install locations which no longer exist (either physically as files/folders on the server, or in the database).

I receive this error on some sites that have the correct permissions on files and folders, memory set in the wp-config.php file, and the site pulls up correctly.

Hi,

I have the same issue. Setting memory_limit in wp-config.php also does not change anything. Also I did a new installation and the scan worked out for this site well, however, I used WordPress itself to install Plugins, Theme, adjusting the URL etc. and although detaching the site and doing a rescan the changes are not reflected in Parallels Plesk Panel?!

Regards,
Christian

Same issue here. Plesk is also identifying previous install locations which no longer exist (either physically as files/folders on the server, or in the database). Even Deleted httpdocs folder ..but same error exists .. Any solution !!!!!!!!!!!!!Help needed

I'm now getting exclamation points on almost every Wordpress db listed. Our newest WP site keeps crashing so our designer can't even complete building the site. And apparently no one from Plesk bothers monitoring these forums. :-(

Back