• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved About repairing Plesk

Zoo3

Regular Pleskian
I performed 'yum remove mariadb*' to update MariaDB.
Then Plesk-mail*** and other Plesk files began to be deleted. I was surprised to stop the process. Then of course the site including Plesk died due to an error. After that I ran yum install plesk-mail* etc but it was shown that it can not be used. I gave up the Plesk file once and installed MariaDB. Then the site was revived. I could also access Plesk. I ran the same version with 'Plesk installer' and executed 'plesk repair all' with ssh.

When I access Plesk admin site, I see "! Repair processing is being done." at the top. However, this has been over an hour, but it is not yet complete. Even if I reload the Plesk admin, the in-process indication at the top will not disappear.

Is this really in the middle of processing? How can I complete the repair process completely?

Try to complete repairing process with these two commands:

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
# plesk repair installation

Back