• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Access denied with code 403

BriceS

New Pleskian
Hi,

I've made a website working fine on localhost with wamp. I've put it online on my client's hosting solution.
It's in Php with a very simple MySql database.

The problem comes when I try to update or create some "events" from the admin interface I've created : "Forbidden You do not have permission to access this document.
Web Server at guymarin.com"
And the whole server seems to be stuck for about 20 minutes each time!

The error log says :

[Wed Jul 02 06:24:38 2014] [error] [client 70.81.162.225] ModSecurity: [file "/etc/httpd/modsecurity.d/10_asl_rules.conf"] [line "1018"] [id "350147"] [rev "147"] [msg "Atomicorp.com WAF Rules: Potentially Untrusted Web Content Detected"] [data "336"] [severity "CRITICAL"] Access denied with code 403 (phase 2). Match of "rx ((?:submit(?:\\\\+| )?(request)?(?:\\\\+| )?>+|<<(?:\\\\+| )remove|(?:sign ?in|log ?(?:in|out)|next|modifier|envoyer|add|continue|weiter|account|results|select)(?:\\\\+| )?>+)$|^< ?\\\\??(?: |\\\\+)?xml|^<samlp|^>> ?$)" against "REQUEST_URI" required. [hostname "www.guymarin.com"] [uri "/admin/create_even.php"] [unique_id "U7Pr9risJLQAAGsYcfUAAAAO"]

What do you think I should do in this case?

Thank you for your help

Back