• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AccountLab billing

R

rthrash@

Does anyone have experience with Accountlab for automated billing of hosting? (http://accountlab.com/)

I'm currently using another billing system and I'm just frustrated by how bad the usability of their system is... it's a VERY robust and capable system but I'm afraid that I could easily destroy it's configuration by accident and be stuck with angry customers. In fact, it's just a pain to use and to learn. I don't want to have to click 18 times on tiny obscure record IDs just to make a change or update an account.

Any other solutions out there, as Accountlab does not support Authorize.net as a payment gateway yet either?

edit: added Accountlab URL

Now we are testing and looking to use it in production. Very intesive development is in progress. I personally like interface and programming style (speed and some other aspects). I think we will let it in production after Alpha 7 or 8 (or maybe it will be stable version). Looking at price they request for product it's fantastic pice of software - A mark.

Back