• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Acronis Back Up Problems

Richieboydev

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I have been using Acronis on one of my servers for months with no issues. I decided to add it to my other server. Both are running the latest version of Plesk and Centos. WHen I added it to the new server I created a totally new acronis account and then the back ups on my original server started failing. I am really not sure if having 2 accounts is what did it or if it was something else. I also had clod back up pro installed and drop box back up. I do those manually some times for certain domains.

At any rate, I tried to start over and remove the extension, reinstall and reenable to no avail. Now I get Failed to register the backup agent. The operation has timed out. Please contact the support team.

I have contacted Acronis but every time they reply it is some info and then I dont hear from them for days. Its going on 2 days now.

Can anyone tell me how I can get this working?

Thanks

is here someone who offer acronis backup space to there customers? Databases are not available, Mail also for Download.
So FIle-Backups are available for every Customer but we can not define for which Subscription only

There is no way to log out and change Account. You have to Uninstall the Extension and Start again.

U can not define which Backup-Plan u can choose.
Backups for Customers only available if u Backup into the Cloud. Network Drives are not supported.

I rated this Extension with One Star

@isomonkpiss have you tried to ask assistance from Acronis, vendor of this extension?
Hello Igor,

i did not. Bugs and Issues are so much, i believe they will fix it in a Year or more. So for me i m trying to find an alternative solution how to offer Backups as an Addon for Customers.

Acronis was for me an excellent solution... but it is not working

Back