• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Adding and setting hosting on subdomain (plesk won't work!)

D

Dragons Master

Heya Folks,

When I go to "Subdomains" in my domain management screen I get the following
ERROR
Domain ID is undefined.
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/subdomains/subdomains.php:17 psaerror(string "Domain ID is undefined.")

Now I really need to create a subdomain and set some hosting on it.. anyone has an idea how to do it without plesk? or perhaps how to fix the plesk installation? (nothing works for me since I upgraded plesk to v7.5.4 reloaded, I had v7.5.2 reloaded and everything worked fine, I upgraded and everything went to waste lol).

Sounds like the updater didn't complete something, have you checked the update log (in /tmp) for any warnings or errors?

Creating subdomains manually can be done, but requires changes to several Apache files, which will eventually be overwritten by Plesk.

Another possible option may be 4PSA's Total Domains package, but I'm not sure if it will work with the Plesk not functioning properly on your server.

There are a number of posts with same/similar errors, have you checked that your partitions are not out of space??

Other suggestions posted:
-Try reinstalling latest update/upgrade
-Check the domain's DNS settings in Plesk

DNS setting is good.
I got TONS of free space on each of my partitions
I ran setup around 4 times and each time it kept hitting me with more and more bizarre errors.. it just won't work with it's old database and when I backup the database and deletes it it doesn't create a new database - anyways something is majorly ****ed up wtih the plesk installation thingy and i have no idea what it is :(

Hmmm how does plesk update Apache files? does it read the nfo thru the PSA database because if so I sure wouldn't mind accessing it and run some manual changes I had to run some changes to it anyways because plesk didn't load at all o_O

Back