• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Additional FTP Logins

C

Colin Unger

Guest
Hi,

I'm new to Plesk and have already learned the basics. What I'm having trouble with is setting up additional ftp logins for a domain name.

I have a domain that I need full ftp access to but would like to set up an additional login that would one have access to one directory that I would specify. How do I set this up?

Thanks!!
 
Back
Top