• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

advanced mail redirection / forwarding

G

gideon@

A feature request for Plesk

At present it is possible to either tag spam as ****spam**** and leave in the inbox or delete.

Please could I suggest that it be made possible to tag as spam and forward to a specified email account? This way I would still be able to download mail tagged as ****spam**** onto my PC to check if it really was rubbish, but wouldn't have to download it on my Palm Treo - which costs me !!!

Please let me know if you think this might be feasable!

I think you can do that with Horde Webmail and have ****spam*** emails moved to another folder on the server instead of INBOX folder ..

I am not sure on this but I think you also will need to have Webmail open and running on your PC computer all the time so it will keep checking email and filtering them moving all the spam email into another folder ..

Or you can always set up some email software and have it download your email and filter them out and then send the copy of filtered approved emails back to your server with a different email address just for your Palm Treo ..

But a feature like this would be a nice addition to the Plesk .. I wouldn't mind seeing such feature myself too where I can have all the ***spam*** filtered and forward to a different email account for later checking without needing the webmail.

Bill

Back