• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Advanced Monitoring and Grafana broken after failed update of Grafana

King555

Regular Pleskian
Today I manually clicked on the update search button on the extensions page and three updates were available. Diskspace Viewer, Repair Kit and Grafana.

Diskspace Viewer has been updated, update of Repair Kit and Grafana failed. Unfortunately I didn't write down the exact error mesage. but it said that it could not fetch something from "atomiccorp", which (in my opinion) has nothing to do with these extensions, but with ModSecurity.

While Repair Kit seems to work (at least I do not get error messages), Advanced Monitoring, which uses Grafana, showed "Dashboard not found". I found a Plesk support page which said that I should uninstall Advanced Monitoring and Grafana and reinstall AM. I did that.

If I now open AM, nothing happens (empty page, only title).

If I open Grafana, I get:

500 DI\DependencyException
Error while resolving <nested definition>[League\OAuth2\Server\Middleware\ResourceServerMiddleware]. Key path "file:///opt/psa/var/modules/grafana/keys/id_rsa.pub" does not exist or is not readable
File ArrayResolver.php
Line 66

How can I fix the AM extension?

I solved it today.

I removed an "atomiccorp" entry from /etc/apt/sources.list and reinstalled AM again.

The entry was there because I activated the AtomicCorp ruleset for ModSecurity for a moment (switched back to Comodo, because AC is not compatible with Ubuntu 18).

Back