• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Advanced Monitoring graphs seem out of scale after upgrading VPS

Denis Gomes Franco

Regular Pleskian
I recently upgraded one of my VPSs in order to have more resources, but I noticed that the Advanced Monitoring graphs still show the old values for memory and disk:
upload_2019-10-18_8-30-7.png
The server had 64 GB of storage but now it has 128 GB. That graph doesn't seem to reflect that max value even though under Settings it is correct:
upload_2019-10-18_8-31-6.png
Same goes with memory. And Plesk also detects the correct values:
upload_2019-10-18_8-33-33.png

The usage itself shown on these graphs seem correct, only the scale seems wrong. Any way to fix those?

I am guessing here but when working with VPS infrastructure sometimes you need to turn off server completely and then start again - for new additional space to be mounted correctly. I understand from your second screenshot that Plesk detected additional space correctly in Settings but have you tried to turn it off and start again? Just an idea. Maybe then Advanced Monitoring scale will show correct values.

Another guess is that Advanced Monitoring depend on some intern conf. files which are updated perhaps between some periods - which would explain why Advanced Monitoring still doesn't see all space, just initial one. How much time passed since you upgraded/expanded your disk space?

Last edited:
The server was rebooted after upgrading. Also, Vultr mentioned that I should run some commands in order to enlarge the disk partition (I'm already familiar with these commands) but that didn't seem to be the case as via SSH I can see that the disk has been enlarged successfully without any additional commands.

I'm leaning on your second guess, it makes more sense. It's been a few days that I've upgraded it.

Back