• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Important Advisor Extension

Strange, for me it worked. Or i am blind. Let me check ... No its gone. did you wrote it exactly like that? with capitals?

I am using these extensions for a long time but to be honest, it was the first extension I disabled. It asked for paid plan which are not be manageable for me. What should I need to do?

I have the Backup to Cloud Pro extension purchased and installed, however the Advisor text is wrong - I don't have Acronis Backup extension.

So the text in this case should say something like "The Backup to Cloud Pro extension is purchased and installed."

Also the above Acronis text is almost duplicated - it lists 2 almost identical paragraphs of text for "installed" and "purchased" - it would make sense and be cleaner if the Acronis extension is neither installed nor purchased, but Backup to Cloud Pro is both purchased and installed - for there to be only 1 paragraph.

plesk-advisor-wrong.png

Hello,

does anyone know how to blacklist the Plesk 360 extension? I've tried "Plesk 360", "Plesk360" and "Plesk_360" in panel.ini - nothing works.

Hello,

does anyone know how to blacklist the Plesk 360 extension? I've tried "Plesk 360", "Plesk360" and "Plesk_360" in panel.ini - nothing works.
Platform360_PleskSynergy

# plesk ext advisor --advice-list
give you the full list

Platform360_PleskSynergy

give you the full list
That said, I just had a look at the current ones, it no longer is listed. Seems Plesk changed things around again. It definitely was Platform360_PleskSynergy as I got it here in my notes, and it's added to two of our servers...
Maybe it got dropped when the all new 360 monitoring solution went live.

Ha, take it out, and the advisor starts alerting again about the "Plesk 360 and Plesk synergy" again.

Put Platform360_PleskSynergy right back into the blacklist for advisor. Dodgy (or a bug) of Plesk not to list it in

Platform360_PleskSynergy

give you the full list

Thanks TomBoB, "Platform360_PleskSynergy" works for me.

@IgorG I did not know the exact extension name. The Advisor called it Plesk 360. That's why I tried through the names.

As the command "plesk ext advisor --advice-list" is broken in the latest Plesk release, does anyone know the name for blacklisting "ModSecurity & Fail2ban".

ModSecurity and Fail2ban aren't extensions, so I guess there is no way to blacklist them:

Code:
# plesk bin extension -l

Back