• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

After Plesk 11 to 12 Migration no awstat

Davis

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I have recently migrated to new server with Plesk 12. There was a webalizer even I used to have awstat. So I installed awstat and changed it in the settings. But every day when I synchronized the abonnement it changed alone back to Webalizer ... which I dont want :(

When I tried to deactivate or deinstall Webalizer in plesk using the update manager, I got an error:
"Some errors occured during installation."

Thanks for any help
David

Solved, changed settings in Customer Service Plan and synchronized

Last edited:
Have you checked what sort of Web statistics is used in corresponding Service Plan of these subscriptions?

I thought I solved this ... but I have a new problem.

No I get:

domail.tld/plesk-stat/webstat/

Select period [current]

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

:(

(Plesk 12, Ubuntu 14.04)

Attachments

• awstat-not found.JPG
    awstat-not found.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Have you tried re-generate statistics for this domain in CLI?

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-all

WARNING during statistics_collector execution: : statistics[21347]: Executing logs preparation...

And I am waiting and waiting, about 30 minutes and nothing happens ...
Then I get this:
#

Last edited:
Back