• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After Upgrade to plesk 11.5 -> error on client login "Specified column "subscriptionD

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitkoN

New Pleskian
Hi,

I'v upgraded Plesk to 11.5. There is one error that I'm not able to sort out. When I click on user control panel in the admin section, I get following error. Plesk admin section itself works fine.
Internal error: Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row

Message Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row
File Abstract.php
Line 179
Type Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception

I tried to run bootstraper and here is some output from it.

Passwords for some MySQL users were not upgraded.
All MySQL DB users that may be used by Panel MUST have passwords in new 41-character format in order for Panel to function properly.
Currently following users have passwords in old format: -> then list of users
Please ensure that MySQL server is not forced to use old password hashing algorithm and upgrade password format manually for users from the list above. Consult with MySQL server m
anual on detailed steps.

I tried to remove old_password from the /etc/my.cnf but I still get the same error.

Trying to set psa database version to 011005030... done
After end of upgrade for 'core' (stage 'prep') following actions are registered as failed: 20111115171314-upgrade_mysqlnd_old_passwd 20111115171314-upgrade_mysqlnd_old_passwd 2011
1115171314-upgrade_mysqlnd_old_passwd.
===> Plesk database was not upgraded completely. See installation log for details.
===> Cumulative Plesk upgrade and repair (final stage) has been started.
===> Preparing Plesk upgrade (final stage).

Can anyone give me any help or at least suggestions how to proceed regarding this ?

Thank you.

The issue happened because of the database inconsistency. It looks like that there is no entry of the column "subscriptionDomainId" in the smb_users table. Check it with

mysql> desc smb_users;

And add it if necessary with:

mysql> alter table smb_users add `subscriptionDomainId` bigint(20) default '0';

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back