• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Afterlogic webmail lite

arjanvr

New Pleskian
I have 2 vps machines on strato with plesk obsidian. One is from strato.nl and one is from strato.de

I have most websites setup on the first vps but i want to move them all to the .de vps and cancell the first. I had afterlogic webmail lite from the 'extension store' setup on both but now i have emptied the one where i want to move everything to and this extension is no longer in the store. I downloaded the plesk version from their website but have no means to install it. I tried installing the linux version and placed the folder in /domainname/httpdocs/webmail and ran the setup which lets me create the database and such. This worked fine and i was able to open webmail on domainname/webmail. However i was unable to login to the email i created for that domain.

Also, i doubt that the programm is setup so i have to place this folder in every domainname..
in the manual it says to place it at the root of the websites so at /var/www/vhosts i guess but that way does not allow me to actually open de administration setup programm..
Any clues how i can get this webmail installed as i do really like it.

Back