• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Ajax toolkit with ASP.Net rendering issue

AndyF

New Pleskian
I am having trouble getting graphs drawn using the Ajax toolkit under ASP.Net to render properly on GoDaddy, though they work fine on my developer machine.

On my developer machine the graphs render as expected like this:
Developer machine graph display

On GoDaddy the graphs render like this:
GoDaddy graph display

It's the same software on both machines. The toolkit is that latest version, downloaded from DevExpress and placed on the same directory as my binary files. The Ajax toolkit Properties show: File/Product version: 18.1.0.0 with a size of 5357 kb.

In Plesk the Trust Level is set to full. Windows Server 2019 Standard is installed on GoDaddy. The rest of the website, database access etc. works as expected.

The aspx page that draws the graph has the toolkit registered and a script manager on it:

<%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="AjaxToolkit" %>
<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" />

The mark-up to render the graph looks like this:

<div id="LineChartDiv" runat="server" >
<table width="100%" border="0">
<tr>
<td width="15%">&nbsp;</td>
<td align="center">

<ajaxToolkit:LineChart ID="LineChart1" runat="server"
ChartWidth="1000" ChartHeight="500" ChartType="Basic"
ChartTitleColor="#0E426C" CategoryAxisLineColor="#D08AD9"
ValueAxisLineColor="#D08AD9" BaseLineColor="#A156AB">
</ajaxToolkit:LineChart>

</td>
<td width="15%">&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

The data for the graph is loaded from the code behind. I can see by logging on both machines that it is adding 8 points to the graph.

Any ideas anyone how to make the graph render properly?

Back