• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

All bar 1 domain gets automatically suspended within minutes of being activated

joshnathan

New Pleskian
---------------------------------------------------------------
Plesk Panel 10.4.4

Hello All,
I'm still very new to plesk and hosting in general. For the last year and a half i've had no problems at all but recently a few domains that have been running find keep getting suspended. Only one of them seems to stay online with out any interference.

I've changed the subscription plans for the others to what is basically an unlimited plan which i thought would solve it but it hasn't.
None of the websites actually use a lot of data i mean some might use 100mb of data a month but no more.

I've made several attempts to amend the subscriptions but within an hour of selecting activate on the subscription plan it swaps back to suspended.

Please bare with my lack of knowledge. If you would like any other information please let me know.

Warm Regards,
Joshua
--------------------------------------

Back