• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved All Plesk Subdomains showing 502 bad gateway by nginx or apache

Alexander Liebrecht

Basic Pleskian
Hello Community and Developers,

My Plesk server crashed yesterday and I reinstalled Ples Onyx 17. Unfortunately, there is the problem with all subdomains that I see in the browser "502 bad gateway by nginx".

I have already tried everything like "plesk repair commands" etc. Nothing helped.

The Subdomain https://phab.liebrechts-portfolio.de for example, should be operated with Phabricator App, which I have also installed. But unfortunately, the error as mentioned above is displayed in the browser.

Which logs do you need here to narrow down the Problem?

The main domain Liebrechts Portfolio und CMS - Mein Portfolio + CMS-Tipps runs under PHP 7.1 FPM with nginx. If I completely disable nginx, then this main domain will not work anymore.

What else can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe someone of you can Help me?

Hi IgorG,

I was able to solve the problem well by now. I have reinstalled the root server, Plesk, and Centos 7.4. Before, nginx was always in the way and blocked my subdomains.

In the meantime, I also installed Phabricator App, Gitlab Server, OpenProject, Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence.

Unfortunately I could not find another way and I do not want to use nginx. But with the first Centos installation, it was automatically in there and no matter what subsequent settings, that did not change. Very strange.

This issue can only be marked as done.

Back