• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Allow us to disable ads that are being placed all over the panel

ihatewebpros

New Pleskian
So after raising our rates 50% this year and essentially halting new features (that are instead all becoming paid addons), Plesk has continued to bombard our users with ads for things that take them out of our revenue streams. This included SSL certificates, site builder licenses, etc. Whatever - most people will never purchase those, and they are not a huge revenue stream for us. Should we be able to disable those suggestive upsells still? Yes.

But with the latest update, Plesk has inserted a "Hire a Developer" ad into WP Toolkit, seemingly forgetting that likely a huge portion of their client base is web agencies that perform these services. Now Plesk is directly targeting our customers for services we offer. I have yet to find a way to turn this off, but this is extremely infuriating.

I love the Plesk team - I just hate management (WebPros). Plesk is amazing and the best choice for WP, but the control panel is becoming spammy with ads for things that take business away from us (all while raising our subscription costs).

Attachments

• greedy-webpros-plesk-screenshot.jpg
    greedy-webpros-plesk-screenshot.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 7
Back