• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Amavis horde problem - all emails rejected

MislavO

Regular Pleskian
Hello.

I've new server setup, plesk onyx - clean installation. After installing everything required on the server, we've noticed that we have problems with sending emails via horde webmail. No matter what the content is, this is always in logs:
May 23 10:49:41 p1 amavis[31968]: (31968-01) Blocked SPAM {DiscardedInternal,Quarantined}, MYNETS LOCAL [127.0.0.1]:45346 [93.139.XXX.XX] <[email protected]> -> <[email protected]>, Queue-ID: A5D5850359E, Message-ID: <[email protected]>, mail_id: 9DoD3JeM0bZO, Hits: 10.824, size: 1538, dkim_sd=default:DOMAIN.TLD, 327 ms

All emails are rejected/blocking and not a single one goes out - no matter if recipient is local email or remote - when sent via horde webmail.

Email communication via email clients, standard SMTP(S) is working normally - clamav/amavis are successfully scanning all emails - no problems. If I try to switch webmail to roundcube - it's also a success and no problems. The only problem is when we try to send emails through horde. Any idea how to fix it? I've tried so many things, like changing and manipulating with local_domains_maps in amavis configuration - no success.

Back