• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Roundcube sending problems

nalayh

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.5
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.46 update #1
Hello everyone:
I would like to tell you about the problem I am having with Roundcube in the hope that someone can help me.

I have a Plesk Obsidian server (Version 18.0.46 Update #1,) with Debian 11.5 and Roundcube Webmail 1.5.3, which I use only for mail for two domains. Each domain, has its own SSL certificate of type Wildcard *.domain.tld.
The problem, that I have is rare, because it is only with one of the domains, and with a specific email address and it only happens to me with Roundcube, because if I use Horde, it works.
If I send the same email to Gmail, I can send it without problem.

That is,
I try to send a reply email and I can't send it with Roundcube. I get the error:
Connection error (failure trying to reach the server)!
If I send a new test email to the sender, I get the same error.
If I send the email via Gmail to the sender, there is no problem or if I send it from Horde.
I have been reviewing the documentation I have found in this forum and applying the different solutions but it does not work.
I thought it was a message size problem because it had attachments, and I modified the message and post sizes and even the memory, but nothing. It remained the same. I tried
I don't know if maybe the problem could be due to the WAF like this one:
But in my log, I don't see the log mentioned (httpd/error_log) in fact, I don't have the httpd directory nor that log file, I entered the ID mentioned in the link in the WAF but I didn't succeed either.
I have added the lines:
$config['smtp_auth_type'] = 'CRAM-MD5';
$config['imap_auth_type'] = 'CRAM-MD5';
that are mentioned in this link, without success either

Can you think what could be happening?
Thanks in advance

Back