• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Any way of updating to the RTM version?

J

JackWebbHeller

Hi everyone,

I'm hosted on one of MediaTemple's (dv) servers running Plesk 10.0. I tweeted at them about a problem I was having, Parallels intervened over Twitter and helped to provide some background to my problem. I sent them a description of the issue I was having over Twitter at this link: http://jackwebbheller.com/uploads/parallels (txt document).

Their response was:

Hey Jack,
This issue is corrected in our 10.1 release, which is RTM'd right now, and will be released to the general public later this month.

In the mean time, I got this answer from support:

"
IF the customer is not using VPS Optimized mode, the following might work:

- Add a phony IP address as a shared IP
- Assign all existing subscriptions to the new phony IP
- Change real IP to shared
- Assign all existing subscriptions back to the real IP
- Remove phony IP address

But, if it is running in VPS Optimized mode, this will probably not work because Plesk does not allow IP add/remove (because this would normally be done in the PVC administration)."

So I really appreciate the response, but, I still have two questions.

1. Is it possible to update Plesk to an RTM version? I'm presuming in this case RTM refers to Release To Manufacturers.
2. If not, how can I find out - or change - whether my server is on VPS Optimized Mode?

Thanks,

Jack

sounds like 10.1 is ready and already distributed to partners. we have to wait till parallels release it. if it is releaes you can update your plesk with plesk updater