• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Any way to includes a JavaScript in every page footer

ccto

Basic Pleskian
Hello All,

In some circumstance, customer may want to include a live chat program in his/her Site Builder 4.5 website.

However, it is time-consuming create/edit every pages and add the Script module (i.e. JavaScript for Live Chat).

May I know any simple ways (like inside Site Builder 4.5 , or use .htaccess or other methods) to include a common footer, such that we can add those javascript into every pages?

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Regards.
George.

Script module is a block module which could be added only into simple pages. Currently there is no a simple solution how to configure a script on all pages at once through Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder. A feature request to implement a site wide module Script already exists. I will be implemented in future update of Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder.

Site title, subtitle, and footer message are text elements appeared at the background of your site: site title and subtitle are displayed within the site banner, and footer message is put at the bottom of every page of your site. These elements are shown on each page, however they cannot contain a script.

Back