• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Anyone have problems with plesk panel?

Everything works for me without any interruptions and errors
Maybe you have problems with your PC, try using another browser, I'm not an expert, but maybe this will solve the problem.

Dreamwever ?

Maybe you upload files with special characteres and you have some charset issue, is very common problem if you not handle charset in correct way. And is not a plesk problem, can happen in cpanel, directadmin, plesk, vesta, webuzzo and any orther panel,the problem is in your charset.

Everything works for me without any interruptions and errors
Maybe you have problems with your PC, try using another browser, I'm not an expert, but maybe this will solve the problem.
When I am browsing some site and visit on many websites, the first site is reloading more time. I don't make out why the sites reload more times.

Back