• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Apache alert

M

macarlo

Hi.
We are receiving daily alerts from Plesk 7.5.4 Reloaded on Apache failure as follows:

'plesk_apache' failed protocol test [HTTP] at INET[localhost:8443].

[Thu, 02 Nov 2006 01:43:48 -0500] plesk_apache on server.macarlohost.net: Connection passed.
'plesk_apache' connection passed

How do I to fix this problem? It is necessary to recompile Apache (Fedora Core 2 is the OS).

Any comments will be sincerely appreciated...

I'm also receiving this message lot, and when i do get it plesk stops working but web sites still work fine, is there any reason for this?

Thanks

Mark

I've no more this problem because I'm running just fine Plesk 8.1.1 in various dedis & VPS. This new release allows you to hidde the left frame of Plesk like a Netscape sidebar and have a lot of cool & fine improvements.

Regards and read please my review on Spry Cameron Jones VPSLink at WHT or through my The-REV's Blog at:
http://my.opera.com/The-REV/blog/

PS: (at VPSLink I'm currently using the free Webmin but I'm thinking in purchase my own complete Plesk Pack and use it on this host that is highly recommended!!)

Back