• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question apache error

dicker

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.46 Update #2
Hello, I have the following in Plesk. A repair via Plesk did not work. After restarting the server, Apache works again. Unfortunately, the message is still in Plesk. How can I eliminate the Medung?

New configuration files for the Apache web server could not be created due to the following errors in the configuration templates: Can not restart web server: apache_control_adapter[740579]: Apache is down, start it instead of graceful apache_control_adapter[740579]: apache_action(graceful): invoke_httpd_action failed , trying second time apache_control_adapter[740579]: Apache is down, start it instead of graceful INFO: [Tue Oct 11 11:58:54 CEST 2022]: Service: apache, Action: start Trying to start service apache2... failed Oct 11 11:58:54 Server provider systemd[1]: Starting The Apache HTTP Server... Oct 11 11:58:54 Server provider systemd[740865]: apache2.service: Failed to set up mount namespacing: Cannot allocate memory Oct 11 11 :58:54 Server provider systemd[740865]: apache2.service: Failed at step NAMESPACE spawning /usr/sbin/apachectl: Cannot allocate memory Oct 11 11:58:54 Server provider systemd[1]: apache2.service: Control process exited, code=exited, status=226/NAMESPACE Oct 11 11:58:54 Server provider systemd[1]: apache2.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'. Oct 11 11:58:54 Server provider systemd[1]: Failed to start The Apache HTTP Server. ***** problem report ***** Warning: start service apache2 failed /opt/psa/admin/sbin/pleskrc execution failed: Job for apache2.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status apache2.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.. Full error descriptions have been emailed to you. Please fix the problems and click here to rebuild the corrupt configuration files or here to build all configuration files. View details in Configuration Troubleshooter

The server has 32GB of RAM.
When I got the email, 3.6 GB was in use.
As I said, it's been working since the restart. I was just asking how to get rid of the message. Or do you think the message is still there because the problem still exists? Apache has been running since restart.

Now the message is still there.
Server information says the following.
Total 32.00GB
Uses 2.35GB
Free 25.76 GB
Shared 635.35 MB
Buffer 0 B
In the cache 3.89 GB
Available 29.03GB
Occupancy 7.35%

Now in the message I clicked Please fix the problems and click here to rebuild the corrupt configuration files.
Result:
Information: The web server reconfiguration is complete: The new configuration files have been successfully created and applied.
Error message is still there.

Then I clicked the other link. It came...
The web server configuration is in progress. Please do not close this page until the process is complete.

Then came
Web server configuration completed successfully: The new configuration files have been successfully applied to the web server.

Now the message is gone too.
Conclusion: After the server has been restarted and Apache is running again, simply click on the links in the error message again.

Back