• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Apache Only

Ianw

New Pleskian
I am having problems getting Apache to work on it's own as I want to use the litespeed enterprise plugin and it requires it to be apache (without nginx.

I have tried installing with two operating sytems, Almalinux and debian with the same problem.

As standard, with nginx proxy enabled I have apache only and Nginx only options in the dropdown at hosting settings but you can't get Apache only because nginx proxy is enably. So I go to Apache Nginx settings and untick the nginx proxy box so it is apache only but now when I go back to hosting settings there is only nginx php options available from the drop down and the server is in nginx only instead of Apache only. How can this be?

Screenshot from 2022-03-23 13-45-09.png

Screenshot from 2022-03-23 13-44-26.png

There is only two nginx options available from the dropdown (unfortunately screenshot doesn't work with dropdown) when nginx proxy is unticked but when the nginx proxy button is ticked (enabled) there are apache and nginx options available from the dropdown at hosting setting?

Are you the admin of the server? Then you can enable them via:

Tools & Settings -> PHP Settings

I have got it sussed thanks to your guide :) You have to disable Nginx altogether at Tools & Settings > Services Management

So I go to Apache Nginx settings and untick the nginx proxy box so it is apache only but now when I go back to hosting settings there is only nginx php options available from the drop down and the server is in nginx only instead of Apache only. How can this be?
Right there under the "[] Proxy mode" box it says "Turn off to stop using Apache". That's how.

Back