• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

ASP Enterprise Manager - Error 500.19 Win2008 r2

A

AriaF

Hello,

I am receiving errors while opening ASP.NET Enterprise Manager on my server after upgrading plesk 9.3 to 9.5.1 !

I have tried plenty of solution from defpackage --fix CLI to application pool changing from Integrated to Classic and adding IIS_IUSR on web.config file of ASP.NET Enterprise Manager and every other possible solution that I found for such or similar issues/errors.

The exact error that I get is:

Error Summary
HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.
Detailed Error Information
Module IIS Web Core
Notification Unknown
Handler Not yet determined
Error Code 0x80070005
Config Error Cannot read configuration file due to insufficient permissions
Config File \\?\C:\inetpub\vhosts\sqladmin\web.config
Requested URL http://mssql.domain.com:80/mssql/app/connect.aspx
Physical Path
Logon Method Not yet determined
Logon User Not yet determined
Config Source

-1:
0:

I have some other servers using Plesk 9.5.1 (clean install - no upgrades from any version) on windows 2008 R2 x64 but they have no issues and both ASP.NET Enterprise Manager and MyLittleAdmin are working fine.

Ideas/helps would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello,

well its not about one domain, I tried it even from plesk admin panel - Databases section and tried to login to SQL Web Admin panel to see ALL server MSSQL databases.

Its quite possible in other servers that I have and the only one having problem is this one which is an upgraded server from Plesk 9.3 to 9.5.1

Thank you.

plesk 10.1.1

To start working we need to enable "Load User Profile" for plesk(default)(2.0)(pool) application pool.

Back