• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Assigning certificate via certificate.exe

J

jamescrown

I am able to create a certificate with certificate.exe however when attempting to assign it I receive the following error:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_num_rows() in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\api-common\cuCertificate.php on line 322"

Here are the commands:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin>certificate.exe -c "Site Certificate" -domain mydomain.com -csr-file csr.txt -key-file key.txt -cert-file cert.txt
>> SSL certificate 'Site Certificate' was successfully created

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin>certificate.exe -l -domain mydomain.com
>> CSR Priv Cert CA Name Used
>> Y Y Y N Site Certificate 0
>> Listing of SSL certificates repository was successful

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin>certificate.exe -ac -domain mydomain.com -ip myip
>> Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_num_rows() in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\api-common\cuCertificate.php on line 322

We have already submitted bug regarding this problem. Fix should be included to the one of next Plesk update. I have requested any possible workaround from developers. I will post it here if I receive it.

Back