• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Assist payment gateways

Mishkin Dmitry

New Pleskian
Hi, Igor!

Trying to set up a payment gateway to "Assist", but if you pay get a message that does not forward the payer.

error.png

Tell me how to fix it?

Thank you.

Hi,

I need more info to investigate the issue:
1. Version of CBM
2. Version of Assist protocol you use. Old protocol redirected users to 'assist.ru'. New protocol now uses 'paysecure.ru'
3. More detailed steps to reproduce the issue

I tried to pay via Assist using the last version of CBM - client's name was submitted from store to Assist and prefilled there. And I didn't get any error.

Hi, EugeneL!

1) Version 11.0.9-1
2) I'm using the new protocol. Here is a page with the settings - http://2lt.ru/cmb.png
3) My steps:

a) I go to my shop
b) Choose a rate plan
c) Enter new user
d) Choose a payment method - Assist
e) Press payment - getting error

PS: I grant access to my server, or record a video of my steps

Yes, please give me web access to your server - you can send URL and login/password via private message.
Can I create test user and test purchase there?

I am not familiar with assist payment gateway because I am using merchantinc.com which is secure and merchant friendly payment gateway which most of the people wants. It provides the best rates in the industry for credit card processing and it provides advanced fraud detection suit you can customize filters and tools to match your business needs.

Last edited:
Back