• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue augmentation of CPU usage

Medfarouk

New Pleskian
I have a question concerns the augmentation of CPU usage. I use Laravel PHP.
The cpu usage get increased in the working time as shown in the screenshot.
The response time of requests get bigger and bigger after every request (500ms, ..., 1s, ..., 2s, 30s, ...)
bc1.png
bc.png

and if the the slowdown was because reaching 75% of CPU usage ot other problem ?

My system specification : CPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1230 v6 @ 3.50GHz (8 core(s))
Version Plesk Obsidian v18.0.39_build1800211014.23 os_CentOS 8 OS CentOS Linux 8.4.2105

high consumption of CPU causes very slow page loading so I have also a doubt that the issue is in query cache

My system specification :

CPU :4 vCore x 3.5 GHz (Intel Xeon E3-1230 v6)RAM :32 GoSSD:2 x 480 GB Software RAID 1

Version Plesk Obsidian v18.0.39_build1800211014.23 os_CentOS 8 OS CentOS Linux 8.4.2105

I missed your head -n 5. It looks like it's mostly PHP-FPM processes. Is there a long-running task being spawned by your script?

high consumption of CPU causes very slow page loading so I have also a doubt that the issue is in query cache
if it was query cache (or anything sql really) related the cpu consumption would be in mysql, php would just wait
php using that much cpu means it is php itself that is busy, not waiting on mysql.

Back