• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Auto create e-mail account upon domain creation

V

vaida.dan

Hello all.
I was wondering if there is a way to set up a cron job or if there are some kind of settings that would allow the automated creation of an e-mail account when I add a new domain.

For example I add the domain abcd.com and an e-mail account like [email protected] is automatically created.
The password of the account shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone ? I am pretty sure it can be done with an "Event Handler" command but didn't figured it out yet.

If you use the Event manager you do not have to search. The <new_domain_name> part will be automatically changed by the event handler to the name of the new domain name.

That's right. Thank you again for sharing your knowledge. I managed to do it the hard way in the end and it works perfectly but will consider your method also. This might be of use for others looking to achieve the same thing.

Back