• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Automated Emails Fro Server

Iain_Roome

New Pleskian
Hi
I am using a Linux server together with Parallels v10.31
Unfortunately I get little or no real support from my host so and if I do it's cryptic.

I was advised to go to this forum for help.
I have been getting a large amount of emails from my server [hundreds daily].
I have attached a screen grab to give you some idea as the type of email being sent.
I have created only one cron job and that was to reset the RAM on a regular base.
Can you help me get rid of them.
:rolleyes:

Also is it safe to update to the latest version without a major disaster happening:cool:

Thanks
Iain

Attachments

• vexo_150 17-Nov-14 15.31.jpg
    vexo_150 17-Nov-14 15.31.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 6
It was discussed many times here. Just try to google something like "Plesk cron notifications drweb" and see results from this forum. You will find solution in these threads.

Back