• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Automated Emails Fro Server

Iain_Roome

New Pleskian
Hi
I am using a Linux server together with Parallels v10.31
Unfortunately I get little or no real support from my host so and if I do it's cryptic.

I was advised to go to this forum for help.
I have been getting a large amount of emails from my server [hundreds daily].
I have attached a screen grab to give you some idea as the type of email being sent.
I have created only one cron job and that was to reset the RAM on a regular base.
Can you help me get rid of them.
:rolleyes:

Also is it safe to update to the latest version without a major disaster happening:cool:

Thanks
Iain

Attachments

• vexo_150 17-Nov-14 15.31.jpg
    vexo_150 17-Nov-14 15.31.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 6
It was discussed many times here. Just try to google something like "Plesk cron notifications drweb" and see results from this forum. You will find solution in these threads.

Back