• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AWStat 2004?

J

js1904

Hi Guys,

How can I show the AWStats from 2004 and 2005?

I'm using Plesk 7.0.3 upgraded

Regards

Jacob :cool:

Same problem here... after newyear only 2005 is shown

Hi.

I have problems with 2004 too... After 1 jan. 2005 only data from the ney year i shown...

I can se in the webstat folder that AWStat saves some stat files after every month. But how can I access then from within AWStats...???

If I look at AWStats website and run the demo, there is a menu on the left, and a periode selection in the top - see this link
http://awstats.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/awstats.pl

why is that not in the plesk included version... ?

Can I upgrade the AWStat to the newest version or is it not supported by Plesk..

Anyone have any idea... as some of my clients want to see the result of their chistmas campagn... They can of course download the awstats122004.domain.com.txt an try to read that, but it must be posible to see old date..?

Hello... is anybody out there.???

Hi

Does nobody from SWsoft monitor this forum... I have be asking the same question twice now and I can see that other people have the same problem...

How can we access previos month with AWstats... as mentioned it all works nice on the demo on www.awstats,org... so it must be posible, or has Plessk removed some of the features...

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP US! CLIENTS ASK ABOUT DATA FROM CHRISTMAS!!!

And as it a new year nothing i shown i the totals...

I tired putting awstats 6.2 on my server but it killed apache so be warned.

Its because its configured to make static pages in awstats...

What you can do is install awstats manually on the site (e.g. download from awstats web site, and upload to a dir), and config it to read the directory the txt files that AwStats creates...

We do this, and it works fine for our clients that really really want AWStats on their account. and they can view previous months etc...

EDIT: but make sure awstats is still configured in Plesk so it keeps creating the files etc.

Back