• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AWStats CP support..WHEN ??????

W

Wintermute

Webalizer is OLD OLD OLD !!!! :mad:

When can we expect to have this...if its not planed please seriously consider it. AWStats is awesome..

Getting it to work under plesk involved jumping through hoops
editing many many files etc...getting it automated to work with each new domain creation is almost a ridiculous chore...what a pain !!! (i still don't have it working)

I can't believe that webalizer is still the default statistics program for plesk..for Gods sake its been over 3 1/2 years since its last update.... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winter :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

There was some post which stated that awstats will be supported in Plesk 8.0 See post by hultenius , but in the mean time, there is a post in the 7.5 forum with a very easy install guide by ivsdigitel. It is very cool and easy. For addition of domains, all you have to do is create a conf file in /etc/awstats for each new domain, which I suppose could be done automatically using the Event Manager of the control panel.

http://forum.plesk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23954&highlight=awstats+AND+install

There are a couple of other install / howto's, but this one is quite easy, and you end up with the choice of selecting either awstats or webalizer from the index screen of /plesk-stat

Back