• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AWStats - here we go again....

M

mrbister

Wow - a month ago (or so) awstats was finally working on a Plesk installation. Everything was ok and statistics showed correct info and so on.
UNTIL today. I ttried to check my stats: www.mydomain.com/webstat
Instead of the usualy cute graphs I got a dialogue box asking me if I wanted to save the files to disk (?). Ok, maybe problem with one domain, but nooo, all the other damains do the same: "Would you like to save file to disk or open it?".

The only thing I've done since it was working is creating a subdomain for one of the domains I host.

Can's say I'm interested in paying SWsoft a huge amount of $$$ just to solve this problem. If a product fails just from using it, something must be wrong with the product...

Anyone who have a slightest idea what can be wrong with AWstats, or have a similar problem?

I get no error message in the mail sent from Plesk scheduler notifciation service.

Back