• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Awstats not updating for one domain

AlexandreK

New Pleskian
Hi guys

I have a problem with awstats with one domain. The other domain I check was ok the stats are there.

I have plesk 11.0.9 Update #60 on a windows server 2008 R2

The fisrt thing I found why the stats stop to work is the awstats.domain.com.conf was not present in the Plesk\Additional\AWStats\wwwroot\cgi-bin

I just make a copy of an existing and work files in the same directory and rename all domain.com to my missing domain.

After that I try to run the awstats.pl or the awstats_buildstaticpages.pl but no sucess.

What I found is the logfile path seem not to be good and I think is a symlink and I don't know how to recreate it from plesk.

I look at other post from parallels forum and try many thing and nothing work.

Is there a way to rebuild all the awstats file for one domain ?

Thanks in advance

Back