• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AWstats stopped updating several months ago

GregSmid

New Pleskian
We noticed recently that the statistics for all of our hosted websites stopped updating back in November. The strange thing is, it stopped on different days for different sites. On most, I see the file modification dates in "E:\vhosts\domain.com\.plesk\statistics\domain.com\webstat" as November 28, but several sites have other dates in November.

I did find http://kb.odin.com/en/116754 and tried running web_statistics_executor.exe. It comes back with errors for two of my domains where it seems to be looking for old sub-domains that haven't existed in years:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>web_statistics_executor.exe --calculate-all
The system cannot find the path specified. (Error code 3) at Open file 'E:\vhosts\domain1.net\.plesk\statistics\support.domain1.net\webstat\CopyAWStats.lock'
The system cannot find the path specified. (Error code 3) at Open file 'E:\vhosts\domain2.com\.plesk\statistics\dev.domain2.com\webstat\CopyAWStats.lock'​

Other than that, there's no more output. After running the command though, I still don't see new statistics being generated for any domains.

Any ideas on what I should look at next?

Greg

EDIT: Hmm, mystery probably solved. It looks like IIS logging was disabled at a global level for some reason, back in November.

I've re-enabled it globally, will see if stats are generated tonight - I expect they probably will be.

Will report back either way!

Last edited:
Yep, that was it. Stats have been calculating successfully since re-enabling IIS loging at the server level.

Back