• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Awstats stopped

F

fcaceres

Hi everyone,

The problem Iam having is that Awstats stopped updating last month. Iam not receiving any error message, I only see that no statistics has been updated since oct 28 on any of our websites.

We have windows plesk 7.6.1 with the latests patches. Can someone point to where it could be the problem?

Thanks
Francisco

Has anyone helped you on this yet?

My statistics only seem to be working during certain hours of the day, and I can not find how to even schedule it!

Not yet :(, apparently no one have had this problem (weird).

About where to schedule it, you can go to start - all programs -- accesories -- system tools and schedule tasks. There you will find all plesk related scheduled tasks and you can change when tu run each one.

Hmm.. Interesting.

Thanks for the help on how to schedule, but I only have remote access to my server (as a business runs my dedicated server).

It is running Plesk 8.0.0, and right now I am updating it to 8.2. I've heard the stat. software was updated, so I am going to see if it makes a difference or not.

I don't know much about Unix/Linix, so I don't know about remote access. I could always email the company and see if they could set something up for me :)

Good luck with your problem. I will let you know if updating fixes anything for me.

BigMike

This surely will fix it, but is theres a way to fix this? what if I dont have money to upgrade right now?

Francisco

The problem is still there in Plesk 8.2
This is very strange that some time it update the stats but not some time...
Even the new statistics.exe provided with 8.3 do not work efficiently..

Back